Wednesday 6 January 2010

~♥~ Integrity ~♥~

This week's Angel Message is ~ Integrity.

Align your actions so that they match your values and inner knowingness of what's right for you.

This card is a response to your questions or prayers about increasing your happiness and confidence. The angels' answer is: Only conduct activities that you believe are right. This is based on no-one else's code of conduct but your own.

The angels say that engaging in behaviours that you feel guilty or ashamed about erode your self-esteem and self-confidence.

Conversely, you can feel great about yourself by only doing that which you feel is right. Again, this is based on your own moral compass and no-one else's.

The angels can help you change or heal any situation or relationship so you're able to bring your entire life fully into alignment with your inner truth.

Action Steps

Lie down and meditate in the process normally thought of as "daydreaming" - that is, allow your imagination to roam free. Instruct your mind, heart, and soul to show you a mental movie of you living your life at its healthiest and highest levels. Watch this movie, and notice how it makes you feel. Then say:

"Archangel Michael, I ask that you help me arrange my life and daily activities so I'm fully immersed and engaged in actions that reflect my higher self. Please help me let go of any behaviours, habits, or actions that have engendered guilt or shame in the past; and replace them with actions I feel good about."

The image used for "Integrity" is taken from the Angel Therapy Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I just shared the message in my blog. You saved me a lot of time typing :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, you are most welcome.
      Angel blessings,
      Caryl ♥

      Delete