Wednesday 29 August 2012

Self-Respect

Archangel Michael brings us our Angel card message this week.  It is ~ "Self-Respect".

Archangel Michael is supporting your quest for happiness, health, and abundance by advising you to respect and love yourself.  The situation you're inquiring about has some dysfunctional aspects, which can adversely affect your self-esteem.  This card is a sign that it's time to honour yourself, even if others aren't treating you in a worthy manner.  You deserve respect from yourself and others, for you're a beloved child of God (just as everyone is in spiritual truth).

Possible specific meanings:

♥ Get counselling to build your self-esteem.
♥ Leave an abusive situation.
♥ Let go of behaviours that you know deep down aren't healthy or right for you, as guilt erodes self-respect.
♥ Insist that others treat you with respect.

Prayer
Dear God and angels, thank you for helping me see myself as you see me:  through the eyes of love.  Thank you for honouring and respecting me - please guide me to do the same for myself, and grant me the courage to speak up on my own behalf.  I ask for your protection in all of my relationships so that I am surrounded by loving and kind people.


The words used are from the Archangel Michael Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue.  The image is my own photograph from the same deck.

With love,
Caryl



No comments:

Post a Comment